Duration: One day
The amount of time we all enjoy each day is finite and equal for all individuals. However how effectively people utilize their time varies significantly. This program will outline simple and practical methods which can be simply applied to make your time and efforts more effective.
- Define what constitutes effective time management
- Explore possible aspects that lead to ineffective time management
- Identify the key skills required for effective time management
- Examine ways to improve your personal time management skills
- Construct a simple model that can be easily applied on a day by day basis
Completing this program may* qualify you for the nationally accredited unit of competency: BSBPM402A Apply Time Management Techniques from the Certificate IV in Project Management.