Duration: Two Days
In the Product Managers Marketing Program, you will be taken through all the key marketing functions necessary to be a successful product manager. This program is a mixture of proven theory that explains each aspect of the marketing planning process in an uncomplicated manner. You will also look at practical exercises designed to help you fully understand the material and how it can be applied in a real world setting.
This course is specially designed to help sales representatives who already have a good feel for their products and markets. It provides the necessary skills to help achieve a marketing role in your industry.
We all know how frustrating it can be when despite continually achieving high sales performance, others are awarded the marketing role we seek, because of a perceived lack marketing know how. This course will allow you to demonstrate these skills and aid you in accomplishing that long overdue promotion.
- To provide the skills necessary for acquiring a role in marketing and act as a foundation for your continuing study and development in marketing
- Learning Objectives:
- Define the role of the Product Manager
- Identify the various functions within the role of product management
- Learn and conduct market research
- Understand both the external market and internal market
- Gain an understanding of the function and format of a marketing brand plan
- Learn how to manage you budget
- Forecast Sales
- Understand and define your target market
- Simple, interactive modules that can be worked through at our convenience.
- State of the art marketing skills designed to maximize the potential of your product
- Comprehensive analysis of the Role of the Product Manager
- Unique bonus teleconference undertaken after course completion to reinforce your learnings.