Course Duration: Two Days
Primary Target Audience
This course will suit candidates who are either already working in a client contact role and wish to improve their knowledge of the area or those candidates who wish to commence in a role that involves client contact, and need to learn about the various aspects of building ongoing, client relationships.
To teach how you establish, maintain and improve client and customer relationships to drive business development and the achievement of all key business objectives. The trainee will demonstrate that they adequately understand all the key aspects of forming, developing and maintaining business relationships.
- How to initiate interpersonal communication with clients and prospects
- Understand the various behavioural styles a person may have
- Appreciate the importance of verbal and non verbal, active listening
- The use of high gain questions to uncover needs, preferences and expectations
- Potential barriers to effective communication and how they can be effectively overcome
- Establish client relationship strategies
- Strategies to effectively help build customer loyalty
- Establishing high levels of client care and service standards